Monkey Tools Data and Privacy Information
Who we are
Monkey Tools is a Excel add-in which is produced and sold by Excelguru Consulting Inc. This site is dedicated completely to the Monkey Tools software product, and does not exchange data with our main website except where noted below.
Who we share your personal data with
This website does not collect or store any data about you or your visits, unless you decide to purchase a Trial or Pro license for the Monkey Tools software. In that case:
- You will be directed to FastSpring – our authorized 3rd party reseller – to complete your purchase.
- Upon successful completion of the purchase, Fastspring posts the following information into our licensing database, which is hosted by Soraco
- Information passed from FastSpring to Soraco includes your name, email, company name, license purchase type, license expiry date, and the IP address you used when you completed the transaction.
Outside of the two services listed above, we will never share your data with anyone.
Where and when Monkey Tools makes web requests
Monkey Tools algorithms are wholly contained within our add-in and never make use of any web based services or APIs when working with your data. Any analysis and/or modifications we make to your file are performance locally with your CPU and RAM, consuming data sources that you have configured or used Monkey Tools to configure.
The scenarios where Monkey Tools does make web API calls are as follows:
- At startup and when activating a license, we contact soraco.co (our licensing engine) to make sure you get any Pro features you are entitled to.
- The “Retrieve/Manage my License” feature will open your default web browser to the Excelguru Web Store at excelguru.onfastspring.com.
- Submitting a bug report or new feature request via the commands on the Monkey Tools Help menu will open your default web browser to a form hosted at forms.microsoft.com.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as it would if the visitor goes to that website directly.
What rights you have over your data
If you have made a purchase from this site, you may Contact Us and request the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.